How could they vote for him??

 I have a question that I'm sure many of us have. I can't imagine how anyone could vote for the other guy. (In my case, the other guy is Trump). And not only vote for him, but do so enthusiastically?? In the abstract, I have to question what kind of people those voters are, that their judgement is so deeply impaired.

And yet many of those voters are friends and relatives of mine. People who I know to be kind and generous, and deeply good to the core. How could they possibly vote for someone who I feel is a deranged, racist demagogue?

But I put those questions aside. Because I won't let politics, even a year as extreme as this, get between me and the people I care about. I hope the people on the other side of the political divide feel the same way about me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycott the Chidon HaTanach?

Tzniyus Fetish

What kind of skeptic are you?